Flat ₹150 OFF on Order Above ₹2000/- | CODE: NEWYEAR2020
It is one of the essential electronic devices used in metalworking, metallurgical, and fabrication processes. With the help of this device, you can blend the materials like metal and thermoplastic and produce it into a finished good. In today’s times, there are various types available in the market. Thus, it becomes difficult for you to choose the most suitable device for your business. Therefore, it is necessary for you to be aware of both the business requirement and the types available in the market to take a correct decision.
1. SHIELDED METAL ARC Process (SMAW): It involves the manual process of stick type process. Suitable for cast iron, stainless steel, and steel.
2. GAS METAL ARC Process (GMAW/MIG): It works with the solid wire with no flux. It is a Metal Inert Gas type process.
3. FLUX CORED ARC Process (FCAW): This type includes a flux applied inside the main wire. Suitable for Aluminium alloys and steel.
4. GAS TUNGSTEN ARC GAS Process (GTAW/TIG): It is preferable for thick type process of steel and non-ferrous materials. It is best suited for copper, brass, titanium, and magnesium.
1. ARC welding machine: It is used for stick soldering. Using the electric arc, the user can blend the metal as per the requirement.
2. MIG Welding Machine: Metal Inert Gas type device applies gas metal arc to perform the welding process.
3. FCAW type: Flux Cored Arc type uses flux inside the main wire. It is suitable even in windy conditions as there is no usage of shielding gas by the device.
4. Spot type: This type of device provides the economical way of cutting the two components of the metal sheet at a single instance.
5. TIG welding machine: It performs the gas tungsten arc process to weld steel with non-ferrous materials.
6. Inverter welding machine: These are switching frequency type equipment that first rectifies the utility AC power to DC and invert the DC power to the step-down transformer to produce the desired welding current.
7. Portable welding machine: This type of device is useful for homeowners, home remodels, or a repair or maintenance specialist.
8. Electric welding machine: It is an arc type of welding machine that performs the process that is used to join the metal to metal by using electricity to create the heat to melt the metal, and utilize this melted metal to bind the material.
Esab welding machine: This brand offers you the best quality and wide range of products at different prices and shapes and sizes. It provides advanced synergic multi-process, MIG, TIF, MMA, and wire feeders.
Hitachi welding machine: Hitachi is a pioneer in the field of advanced power tools. They are suitable for welding sheet steel and repairing steel parts. They are well known for their compact design for convenient storage.
Sai welding machine: Sai offers MIG, TIF, ARC, Spot, and digital controlled devices. Their automated tool is mostly targeted to pre-engineered, heat exchanging, pipe, valve and boiler manufacturing industries.
Bosch welding machine: This brand holds a different position in the market for offering a precisely engineered range of ARC. They possess the ease of use features along with excellent functionality and long service life.
Yuva welding machine: This brand type is preferred usually for outdoor purposes as it resolves the voltage fluctuation issues. The equipment is usually CE certified and have a built-in VRD protection.
DeWalt welding machine: This brand is well known for its precise design, high performance, and excellent finish at affordable prices.
Few of our best-selling products are great yuva 200, esab auto k 400, esab 200a arc welding machine great yuva 400, yuva 300 welding machine, esab co2 welding machine, esab migmatic 250, esab caddy tig 2200i. So start doing online shopping by selecting and checking the welding machine price list on our website www.shakedeal.com.
Shakedeal provides the regular festive offers to its customers for all kinds of industrial products. Also, you will get heavy discounts on bulk purchase option. We recommend our customers to opt for the bulk purchasing of the products and get them at wholesale rates and volume discounts. It will not only help in saving the considerable cost in the business but also help in avoiding the shortage of stocks in inventories. Thus, grab the best deal for buying these industrial products only by visiting your online store – Shakedeal.
Wide collection of best quality Welding Machine online from top brands at Shakedeal
Shakedeal is known for delivering superior service and buying experience to its customers. Get exclusive prices on all industrial and MRO supplies online. Get the best services from our pan India dealer and distributor network in top cities, including Delhi National Capital Region, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, and Hyderabad.