Test Your Luck, Use Code: LUCKYME - Get Upto 10% OFF (T&C*)
Rotary hammers are widely used to perform heavy-duty jobs such as chiseling and drilling hard materials. These hammers employ a piston mechanism for drilling sturdy materials. Rotary hammers leverage the electro-pneumatic hammering technology to drill holes in tough materials.For repetitive drilling purposes, rotary hammers are commonly used.
1. 26mm Hammer Drill Machine - These drill machines have two modes of operation; hammer/core drilling and chiseling. Majority of hammer drills come in L shape to facilitate better grip and control over the tool.
2. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer - These hammers have cartridge SDS installed on them and are used mostly for drilling holes with a diameter of 15 mm. SDS max cartridges are used on professional rotary hammers as they can be easily mounted on bores with diameters up to 26mm.
3. Rotary Hammer Drill for Concrete - As their name suggests, these hammer drills are used for drilling holes in concrete. Workers employed in the construction industry use these tools to the fullest.
4. 1500 W Rotary Hammer Drill - These hammers are used to drill holes in brick, mortar, and concrete. Some 1500 W rotary hammer drills can work at variable speed from 0 to 950 revolutions per minute.
1. Hitachi Rotary Hammer Drill
2. Stanley Rotary Hammer
3. Bosch Rotary Hammer
4. Eastman Hammer Drill Machine
Some popular rotary hammers available in the marketplace are as follows:
1. Eastman Hammer Drill Machine 26mm
2. Stanley 26mm Rotary Hammer 800
4. Makita HR2630
5. Hilti TE 2m
6. Hilti TE 500
7. 20 mm Rotary Hammer Drill Machine
8. Bosch GBH 2-28 DV Rotary Hammer Drill 28mm SDS
9. Makita HR 2230
10. Bosch GBH 200 Professional Rotary Hammer - SDS Plus Chuck
Wide collection of best quality Rotary Hammers online from top brands at Shakedeal
Shakedeal has a pan-country presence and it continues to expand to new geographies. It ensures that industrial products and services available to buyers across the length and breadth of the country. Get to choose from a variety of options to choose from; you will be able to get quality products at more budget rates. Our marketplace has the best safety industrial and MRO suppliers in various industrial regions like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Hugli, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bikaner, Chotanagpur, Visakhapatnam, Guntur belt, Gurgaon, Delhi, Meerut, Kollam, and Thiruvananthapuram. Save more by opting for the best deal at excellent prices and avail exciting discounts on your bulk orders.
Rotary Hammers Price List in India 2021
|Best Rotary Hammers Models||Price|
|Ultrafast UF RH226 - 26 mm, 900 W Multifunction Rotary Hammer||₹2,853|
|Pro Tools 1026 A - 26 mm, 950 W Rotary Hammer Drill||₹4,388|
|Makita MT M8700B - 710W, 22 mm Rotary Hammer with Depth guage and Side Grip||₹5,817|
|This data was last updated on 08/01/2021|