Because of Covid-19 restrictions, deliveries may be affected.
The Makita Cordless Multi-Tool is a powerful tool that runs on 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries. The Makita Cordless Multi-Tool is considered as a tool-less system beneficial for quick accessory installation. The Makita DTM51RFE has a variable speed control about 6000 to 20000 OPM by which the user can adjust as per the application. The Makita DTM51RFE has the facility to set the oscillation angle to about 3.2 degrees for aggressive sanding and cutting. These cordless tools are useful for DIY projects. These cordless multi-tools also possess battery protection circuit that guard in overheating, over-discharging and over-loading.
• From 0° to 360° for every 30°, about 12 angle setting can be done
• 6000-20000 OPM variable speed control
• Battery-protected circuit
• Built-in job light
• Dust collector
• Powered by 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries
• Quick assessor installation
• Easy operation
• Slide switch upsurges productivity for continued use
• Compact design perfect for restricted work areas
• Warning system reminds about recharging
• Dust extraction system available
• Used for PVC, wood floors, sheetrock, plaster, tiles and other applications