Because of Covid-19 restrictions, deliveries may be affected.
The Die Grinders are used for speed polishing and grinding applications with a variety of wheels. The Makita 6mm Die Grinder has a continuous rating input of 240W. The Makita 906 has an overall length of about 283mm and a no-load speed of 25000 rpm. The Makita 6mm Die Grinder is perfect for light and precision grinding. The Makita 906 is compact and palm-sized grinders for multipurpose applications. These die grinders and cutting tools are designed for low vibration and are lightweight. These grinders have a low sound and hence avoid fatigue and vibrations.
• Double insulation
• Collet size of 6 mm
• 25000 rpm of no-load speed
• 240 Watt of power input
• Vibration limiting technology
• Grinding operations are done at ease
• Lightweight and compact design
• Manoeuvrability to reach restricted areas with its small size
• High durability and productivity
• Easy to use and maintain
• Gives natural output design with sheen and enhanced gloss
• Low power consumption