Because of Covid-19 restrictions, deliveries may be affected.
Made from aluminium alloy, Karam PN 401 are best suited for descent on a single rope. These Karam grip descenders come with a self-braking system, which launches the brake as soon as the handle is released or clasped too tightly. These fall protection equipments can work on 10.5 mm and 11 mm diameter Kernmantle rope. These fall arresters have polymer coated covers that prevent users from generating heat during descent. They have an anodized and coloured finish that makes them highly durable and resistant to corrosion. These grip descenders conform to EN 341-Class A IS specifications.
• Ideal for descent on a single rope
• Made from aluminium alloy
• Equipped with a self-braking system
• Work on 10.5 mm and 11 mm diameter Kernmantle rope
• Polymer coated covers
• EN 341-Class A IS specifications
• Anodized and coloured finish
• Corrosion resistant
• Enhanced user protection
• Highly durable
• Superior quality
• Prevent users from generating heat during descent
• Launches brake as soon as the handle is released or clasped too tightly