Shipments might get delayed due to COVID-19 outbreak.
The Fluke 1507 is a rugged and compact insulation tester. This Fluke insulation tester offers multiple insulation test voltages from 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V to 1000 V. Additionally, the Fluke 1507 can be paired with the Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to work hands-free. This Fluke insulation tester requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) which will run for 1000 insulation tests. It can automatically calculate polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio and also has compare functions for repetitive tests. The insulation tester ships with remote probe, test leads, test probes, alligator clips and a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
• Automatic calculation of polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio
• Compare function (pass/fail) for repetitive tests
• Multiple insulation test voltages
• Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V
• Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
• Measures resistance from 0.01 ohm to 20.00 kohm
• Remote test probe
• Live circuit detection if >30 V voltage
• Large backlit display
• Auto power-off
• Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
• User protection
• Remote testing features
• Power saving