It is very normal to get the cordless drill machine but are you aware that you can now even get cordless planer, drill press or table saw? Great, isn’t it?? These cordless power tools are portable and are powered by a battery or battery pack. Also, they can work without a power cord or cable that helps in improving their mobility. So, let’s explore the types of best cordless power tools you can opt for your projects.
Best Cordless Power Tools:
Cordless angle grinders, Cordless band saws, Cordless chainsaw, Cordless blowers, Cordless jigsaws, Cordless polishers, Cordless screwdrivers, Cordless routers, Cordless wrenches, Cordless wall chasers are various forms of cordless tools that are more in demand currently.
1. DeWalt DCS7485T1 Table Saw - It has the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. It has 24” of rip capacity for ripping 4 x 8 plywood sheets. With the help of rack and pinion telescoping fence rails, the fence adjustments are made smoother and accurate. It has a metal roll cage base that offers high durability. It also has a power loss reset option to prevent accidental restart in case the switch is left ON.
2. Bosch JSH180 Jigsaw - It is compact and light in weight. It has a T-shank blade change system for easy insertion and removal of the blades. It has an integrated LED light to improve visibility in the cutting area. It comes with electronic motor protection to protect the motor against the overload and electronic cell protection to protect the battery against overheating. The device comes with onboard bevel wrench storage for more convenience. Also, it has an adjustable footplate for bevel cuts of up to 45 degrees.
3. Craftsman 5275.1 Drill driver - It comes with drill/driver, two batteries, charger and carry bag. It has a powerful motor that can handle even the toughest jobs. It is preferred for its high torque and high-speed feature. It has 21 positions adjustable torque clutch that adjusts to your job. Thus, it helps in preventing damage to the screw or the drill. It has a single sleeve key-less chuck to tighten bits without a key. The device comes with an electric brake that quickly stops the bit rotation.
4. Makita XOB01T Random-Orbit Sander - It has three-speed settings designed for faster material removal. It can work up to 65 mins on low speed and 32 mins on high speed for a single charge. It is known for faster sanding and swirl-free finish. It has a one-touch electronic speed control switch for fast, medium and slow settings. It has an ergonomic design body and grip for greater comfort. Also, it has a pad control system for controlled pad speed based on its start-up.
5. Makita DLW140PT2 Cordless Portable Cut Off Saw - It is an ideal option for cutting metal stud or docking posts. It has a brush-less motor that helps in reducing heat and improving its performance. It has a tool-less guide plate adjustment for quick adjustment purposes. There is an electric brake that helps in quickly stopping the rotating wheel after switching off the power.
6. Hikoki (Hitachi) G14DSL - 115mm, 14.4 V Cordless Angle Grinder - It is compact and light in weight. It has a high capacity 5.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery. It comes with a slide battery charger. It has a slim and soft grip perimeter with a slide switch. The device has a replaceable carbon brush for the long-lasting purpose. It also includes the remaining battery indicator lamp.
7. Makita LS1016 - 255 mm Slide Compound Saw - It is mainly used for deep cutting of large work-pieces. It has 3 stage reduction gear assembly and movable rear blade guard. It has a double sliding mechanism. The device is double insulated and has a large cutting capacity. It maintains a constant speed and has a brake. User can experience a soft start with the operation of this tool.
8. Metabo ASE 18 LTX - 18 V Cordless Sabre Saw - It is a slim, lightweight and compact tool. It has a soft-grip handle for easy use in different positions. It has an ultra M technology that helps in delivering high performance. It has a die-cast robust aluminium design with maximum overload capacity. It is preferred for fatigue-free cutting and a wide range of uses.
9. AEG BHO 18 0 - 18 V Cordless Planer - It has an additional front handle with a soft grip for versatile work application. It comes with a large dust bag that allows dust-free working. It has an adjustment switch for adjusting the depth of cut. The planer has an automatic kickstand to avoid accidents. There is a lock-off switch as well for safety purposes. The handle possesses an ergonomic design for soft grip and increased comfort. The die-cast plate also helps in increasing the durability of the tool.
10. Milwaukee 2787-22 Drill Press - It is easy to use and handle this tool. It comes with high durability. It has a brush-less motor that provides maximum power and offers 2 x longer motor life. It delivers high performance and has overload protection. The tool has a self-powered magnet base that operates independently as a power source and provides a high force.
Hope this article will reduce your research work for selecting the best cordless tool. Do share your thoughts on this in the comment section below. Also, let us know if you would like to add any new options in the above-mentioned list.
|Dewalt DCS7485T2 GB - XR Table Saw Kitted||Buy Now|
|Hikoki (Hitachi) G14DSL - 14.4 V Cordless Angle Grinder||Buy Now|
|Makita LS1016 - 255 mm Slide Compound Saw||Buy Now|
|Metabo ASE 18 LTX - 18 V Cordless Sabre Saw||Buy Now|
|AEG BHO 18 0 - 18 V Cordless Planer||Buy Now|