Work boots act as a big savior for all the workers that are working on different types of job projects. These workers have to stand and work by wearing these work boots throughout the day. From this, we can figure out how important these work boots are for any worker from a construction site. Apart from the brand of safety shoe, workers also need to check other essential parameters like fitting, comfort, durability, sole, material, color, etc. Let us consider the case of a worker from the construction site who has to fight all types of fatigue right from the start of his day. For him, comfort, fitting and protective cover are the crucial parameters as these parameters assure safety in hazardous conditions and extra grip in uneven surface areas.
There are various work boots based on the type of material used or different applications. So, users need to choose work boots depending upon the industries where they are employed. Based on the type of material used - Steel toe shoes are classic and most substantial of all. It has a wholly sealed cover to offer the ultimate protection to the wearer's feet. Aluminium toe shoes are lighter and thinner than steel. It protects the user from injury and impact. Although it is not suitable for extreme cold or hot climates. Composite toes are made up of carbon fiber or plastic. They are designed to protect the feet from bump and impact.
Best 10 Work Boots for construction:
1. Men’s Supersole 2.0 8” Steel Toe Work Boot Style 1412 - It is a suitable option for most robust work in the extreme rain or cold climate. It comes under the heavy-duty boot category. It is a waterproof boot with dual-density urethane sole. It comes with an out-sole that is highly resistant to chemicals and abrasions. It is made up of leather material and also has extra ankle support.
2. Caterpillar Cat Alaska 2.0 8” Waterproof TX - It is light in weight and comfortable that is combined with cushioned mid-sole material. It is preferred for long term durability and exceptional grip on a variety of surfaces. It is waterproof and is more protective and comfortable than other shoes. It also has a steel shank for added support and stability.
3. Danner Bull Run Moc Toe Steel Boot - It is made up of full-grain leather with a Moc Toe design. It has high strength and durability. It is designed to keep the wearer’s feet protected from debris or falling objects. It has polyurethane foot-beds that are cushioned for extra comfort.
4. Danner Quarry USA Steel Toe - It is designed for long-lasting durability, reliable protection and underfoot comfort. Its upper portion is made up of full grain leather. It comes with non-conductive electric shock resistant soles and heels. It has triple stitching with hyper strong thread. There is a traditional lacing with rugged hardware for a secure fitting.
5. Wolverine 6” Raider Steel Toe - It has multi shock absorbing compression pads molded into the out-soles. It has a moisture-managing mesh lining. It has a removable full-cushion foot-bed as well and a nylon shank for proper support and stability. The shoe has a reliable grip from slip, oil and abrasion-resistant with the rubber out-sole.
6. Chippewa Arador Bay Apache Steel Toe Super Logger Boot - It is preferred for both comfort and style. It has a non-insulated sole and is waterproof. The shoe has a removable orthotic cushion with a triple ribbed steel shank. The shoe possesses antique brass non-tarnishable hardware. It has heavy-duty waxed sta-tied lace.
7. Irish Setter Farmington 6” Steel Toe - It has a direct attach welt construction with a king toe technology that provides extra toe room. It has an endurance cross wire sole with a removable polyurethane foot-bed.
8. Caterpillar Wheelbase Steel Toe Boot - It comes with a rubber sole. The shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch. It has a nubuck leather upper that delivers long term durability and protection. There is a molded EVA Foot bed that provides extra cushioning and shock absorption. The shoe is made up of cement construction for added durability.
9. ARIAT Men’s Groundbreaker Chelsea Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot - It is known for extra comfort and support with multi-surface traction. It is ideal for the construction site, factory, workhouse, farm and ranch work. It has an additional comfort insole with higher rebound. The shoe is made up of waterproof full-grain leather. It comes with mesh lining and reflective piping on the heel. The shoe is oil and slip-resistant and has 90-degree heel structure.
10. Keen Utility - Men’s Mt. Vernon 6” Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - It is preferred for long-lasting comfort topped with a wide metatarsal guard for offering impact resistance. It is made up of waterproof leather and a moisture-wicking lining. It helps in keeping the wearer’s feet dry. There is a TPU shank that offers mid-foot support.
Just like the human head, even feet are one of the sensitive body parts that carry whole body weight on them. Due to their importance, it is necessary to keep these feet in comfort and high-quality user experience. It helps in keeping the wearer’s feet in protection from the angle and thereby allowing them to work with ease for a longer duration. Also, to avoid unnecessary accidents users need to choose the work boots in terms of the working environments. Do let us know your favorite comfortable work boots to add in our list mentioned above. Stay safe, stay productive!