Steam Inhaler is the type of medical device used in home remedies for treating the cold, sinus infection and nostril blockage. It includes the process of inhaling the water vapor of hot water. As, the warm and moist air works in loosening the mucus in the nasal passages, throat and lungs. Even though it won’t cure the infection like cold and flu completely, it will make the patient feel better while fighting against the infection. It is effective against sufferings like common cold, influenza, sinus, bronchitis, respiratory allergies and chest congestion.
Features of steam inhaler:
- It is effortless to use and handle the steam inhaler machine.
- It comes with the different types of steam level adjustment to make it suitable even for the aromatherapy.
- User needs just to open the cap and fill it with the required amount of water and turn on the machine.
- The machine comes with a flexible mask that is latex-free and tiny holes that start working once the water is heated.
Benefits of using a steam inhaler machine:
The traditional method of vapor inhalation includes the hot water vapor inhaling process by covering face with the towel or cloth. It results in acute eye irritation and burning to the user.
- No eye irritation - Due to modern technology, we experience the hassle-free inhalation using the steam inhaler machine. Also, there isn’t any eye irritation or burning as the device covers only the nose and mouth portion of the user. It is also useful for aromatherapy for curing the breathing and migraine problems.
- Respiratory benefits - Users can quickly solve all respiratory problems like flu, common cold, allergies, asthma, etc.
- Enhanced blood circulation - While taking steam, the body temperature rises, resulting in the dilation of blood vessels. Thereby, it improves the blood flow and circulation within the body system. It also helps in strengthening the immune system and make the patient’s immune system strong enough to fight against the germs and virus.
- Lowers the stress - In the stress mode, hormones are released that creates the inner layer of your blood vessels to shrink and constrict. With the steam inhalation, the flow of blood increases and promotes relaxation by enhancing the stress reduction.
- Skin cleansing - With the improved blood circulation, there is an improvement in skin appearance. Along with the solving of respiratory issues, users can even unclog their pores in the skin areas where there are a lot of breakouts.
Points to note while choosing the steam inhaler:
- Usability - It is better to go for the machine that has simple controls and easy operation. It is good to have the lengthy power cord and simple design of the unit. The lightweight machines prove to be user-friendly while holding and using the machine.
- Size - Compact size inhalers are easy to use and carry. The smaller steamers are convenient options for travelling and use for kids. Although it should not be too small when used by adults to cover the nose and mouth correctly.
- Additional features - Various steam inhalers come with different styles of breathing masks. At the same time, some come with therapeutic essential oils and other options like hot air or self-drying feature between the sessions. The advanced version options include temperature controls and programmed shut off switches. The steam adjustment feature helps in adjusting the concentration of the steam to get the best results.
- Durability - It is necessary to check the durability of the inhaler to ensure the longevity of the machine. Thus, it should be made up of sturdy materials with strong craftsmanship. It will reduce the chance of replacing the device more frequently and also ensure the safety of the user while using it.
Tips to stay safe while using the steam inhaler machine:
- Before using the machine, ensure if it has no damaged parts or cracks to avoid unnecessary accidents.
- Check if the inhaler’s air vents are clear to allow the machine to work smoothly.
- Always place the machine away from water and never operate it with the wet hands to avoid electric shock accidents.
- Recheck the water level inside the machine tank as operating it with an empty vessel can lead to fatality.
- Shut your eyes while taking the steam and keep the distance of 8-12 inches from the machine.
- The standard time to take the steam inhalation is about 5 to 10 minutes by deeply breathing through the nose.
- Always unplug the machine after use or while cleaning or filling it to prevent any hazards.
*EGK Vap1L - Steam Inhaler 3 in 1 Vaporizer Humidifier and 1 liter Room Sterilizer - EGK Steam Inhaler is a solution for quick relief from common cold and cough problems. The body of the machine is made up of unique plastic material to avoid shock accidents. It is user friendly and handy while carrying during travel time. It comes with attachments like a nasal steamer, vaporizer, facial sauna, etc. Users can add inhalant for cold relief purposes.
|EGK Vap3L - Steam Inhaler 3 in 1 Vapourizer Humidifier and 3 liters Room Sterilizer||Buy Now|
|EGK Vap1L - Steam Inhaler 3 in 1 Vapourizer Humidifier and 1 liter Room Sterilizer||Buy Now|