For professionals, tool enthusiasts, newbies and every DIYer, ShakeDeal has put together a list of five must-have power tools.
- Cordless Screwdriver - With cordless screwdrivers you can drive a screw into a stud, and when combined with a right bit it becomes the tool for several heavy duty tasks. They are handy and can be stored in places as compact as kitchen drawers. It can be used to tighten or loosen screws into threads or pre-drilled inserts with effortless ease. Cordless screwdrivers perform much better than traditional screwdrivers which are synonymous with fatigue and frustration.
- Cordless Drills - Drills are multi-functional tools and are indispensable to home improvement and DIY projects. You would need a drill for routine household work like hanging your favourite family picture, putting up shelves, and you can do a variety of other functions with different types of drills. Cordless drills offer a wide range of movement and maximum power with fully charged batteries. Handheld power drills can do multiple tasks. They are most frequently used for drilling holes and driving screws.
- Rotary Drills - Rotary drills are heavy - duty machines designed to drill into tough concrete and another masonry. It perfectly blends hammer mechanism with a separate rotation mechanism.
Let's drill down further into the details of hammer drills and rotary hammer drills. Rotary hammer drills and hammer drills are perfect for drilling masonry. Rotary hammers pack in more punch because they have a "hammer-only" functionality without any rotation. A hammer drill consists of two ridged discs riding on each other. Rotary hammers create high impact energy as compared to hammer drills. While buying rotary hammers, go with ones with more significant ampere power.
- Cordless Circular Saw - Circular saws are the preferred choice for making straight cuts on a wide variety of materials. They are super-fast and convenient. Coupled with an abrasive blade, you can use it for cutting through masonry and metal. Circular saw with the size 6, and a half inches is the most popular of all sizes.
- Palm Sander - Palm sanders are the random orbital sanders with the size of five inches’. They are also known as elbow savers. For sanding, you can use the palm sanders and save yourself from the troubles of scrubbing. Cordless palm sanders are bulky and therefore not recommended. The corded ones are relatively light and easy to use.