Power Sprayer is an agricultural and landscaping device used for spraying the fertilizer over the plants, grass, creepers and shrubs. Using this power sprayer, you can improve crop productivity to a large extent. Users can use it for spraying pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, etc. as well in the fields. Few of its creative applications include washing cars, bikes, etc.
Best Power Sprayer for Agriculture in India:
1. Fortune Power Sprayer – It is usually powered with 2 stroke gasoline engines. The sprayer is made up of brass material. It is suitable for both left- and right-hand use. The fortune power sprayer has a sturdy construction and requires less maintenance. It is known for its high strength. The tank of this sprayer comes with a filter on the filling hole and prevents the blockage.
2. Ibell Battery-powered knapsack sprayer – It comes with a battery, charger, and spraying wand. This IBell power sprayer is a fully automatic battery-powered device for spraying water, chemicals, pesticides, etc. It is suitable for both home and farm use. It comes with a stand by batteries that are rechargeable using the external charger. Some of its typical applications include spraying on field crops, tea gardens, commercial spaces, etc.
3. e-AgroCare Knapsack battery sprayer – It is suitable for spraying insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, fertilizer and herbicides. It is usually made up of the tough, translucent plastic body. This sprayer has a wide mouth opening design that allows easy filling and less spilling. The e-AgroCare battery sprayer can be used for various applications like agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, forestry, gardens, etc.
4. Kisankraft Knapsack Power Sprayer – It is known for high performance and high durability. It generally uses 2 stroke petrol engines. It is applicable for crops like tea, coffee, orchards, etc. KisanKraft power sprayer has an ergonomic size and design that makes it convenient to use. It is majorly applicable for crops like cotton, rice, and various fruits and vegetable crops. The sprayer comes with a high-pressure piston pump to achieve proper air pressure in the sprayer.
5. Neptune Knapsack Farming Power Sprayer – Neptune brand is known for high-quality power sprayers. It is mostly made up of high-grade plastic material. It can resist high heat and temperature due to inbuilt advanced technology. It comes with aluminum fans for maintaining steady pressure within the device. It comes with a sturdy bottom to keep the machine stable. This knapsack power sprayer is a lightweight machine that comes with a comfortable back padding system.
6. Fujiaka Power Sprayer – Fujiaka power sprayer is suitable for spraying large volumes of chemicals or fertilizers for farming operations. It comes with a long hose so that the user can reach a longer distance while spraying. It is preferred in mango gardens; factory shed cleaning and car washing as well. It has a transistor-controlled ignition system with easy recoil aluminum starter. Also, the sprayer has a continuous auto agitation system that improves its performance.
7. Crown super plus 4 stroke power sprayer – This sprayer is suitable for both indoor and outdoor application. It is compatible with almost all liquid fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides, insecticides, germicides, etc. It comes with a long and heavy hose pipe with a nylon belt and speed controller regulator. Few of its common types include low pressure, high pressure, air carrier and fogger types. Crown super plus power sprayer works on the long-lasting brass engine with a sturdy bottom. It has a gun with a high-end handle that is adjustable.
8. BKR Honda 4 stroke power sprayer – The 4 stroke power sprayer is used for high-pressure application supplied with a forced air-cooled 4 stroke petrol engine. It comes with a brass metal pump. The sprayer operates on a machine having an easy recoil starter that requires less fuel consumption. It is effortless to use and clean this sprayer. The engine has a 360-degree inclination that makes it fit to work in all directions. It is a sturdy machine that can sustain even the harsh working conditions. BKR Honda sprayer operates on a brush cutter engine attached with a sharp blade.
9. Farmboy by KisanKraft Portable Sprayer – Farmboy portable sprayer is used for spraying water and pesticides. It is made up of solvent-free and chemical resistant material. It is suitable for cotton crops, cereals, fruits, vegetables, etc. It is easy to handle and simple to operate. Also, the device is light in weight. The portable sprayer comes with a 2 stroke engine and an emergency button. It is to overcome the short circuit or overheating issue. The engine is coated with brass material to give a cooling effect and prevent the rusting problem.
10. Usha International Knapsack Power Sprayer – This Knapsack power sprayer comes with a chemical tank that has a thick plastic body that is resistant to heat. It is capable of handling high pressure and has the properties of less fuel consumption. It is equipped with a brass metal pump and engine fixed with an easy recoil starter. Users can carry it on their back.
The above-listed Power sprayers are the best options for the agricultural sector in India. They are known for less fuel consumption and less electricity usage. Also, certain factors that you have to consider while selecting these power sprayers are price range, engine type – 4 stroke or 2 stroke, the material of the pump engine, spray area size, sprayer fluid rate and pressure, spray duration, etc. You can check our wide range of power sprayers available online.
|Fortune - Power Sprayer||Buy Now|
|Ibell Battery- Powered Knapsack Sprayer||Buy Now|
|e-AgroCare - Knapsack Battery Sprayer||Buy Now|
|Kisankraft Knapsack Power Sprayer||Buy Now|
|Neptune Knapsack Farming Power Sprayer||Buy Now|